117a Nassau Ave Brooklyn NY 11222

CONTACT

All inquiries please email info@larakoleji.com or DM @larakoleji on instagram

CONSIGNMENT

Always buying designer vintage please contact us for an appointment. Clothing, shoes and accessories will be consigned at 50%.

RENTALS

Clothing shoes and accessories are available for a rental fee of 20% of the garment price. No exceptions. Length of rental TBD in person. Late returns are subject to an additional fee. Damaged items are to be paid for in full. Any purchases made of rented items will be billed for the remaining 80% of the retail price. Please contact us with details regarding your intent, only serious rentals will be considered. Rental minimum is $200.

RETURNS

All sales final. Please consider your purchase carefully before buying.

SHIPPING

Domestic Shipping is $10 USD and will be shipped USPS First Class which includes a tracking number. This does not include insurance or require a signature at the door.

International Shipping is $30 USD and will be shipped USPS First Class which includes a tracking number. This generally takes 7-14 days, does not include insurance or require a signature at the door. All duties and import taxes are the responsibility of the customer, the exact price will be listed on the customs form.

Packages are shipped once or twice a week, please contact us if you require something shipped quickly.

LARA KOLEJI

Visit the physical store at: 117a Nassau Ave Brooklyn NY 11222 Saturdays and Sundays 12-8pm, or by appointment

LARA KOLEJI